- Sep – Dec – P.Buckley Moss raffle – this year’s print is “Sunday Visitors,” print number 14 of 200. Tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5.
- Nov 30th – Dec 11th – open for donation drop-offs
- Nov 22nd – “Fill the Truck with Toys” Drive – CCS is so excited to be partnering with Brinks and Chick-Fil-A to do our first “Fill the Truck with Toys” Drive! Please stop by on Saturday, November 22, at the Chick-Fil-A on W. Main Street in Salem between 10 – 2 and drop off a new, unwrapped toy! We would like to fill the truck!! The toys collected will be distributed at this year’s store in December. All donations are tax-deductible.
- December 11th, 2014 (Thursday) – Christmas Store Open House – 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Join us for our ribbon-cutting ceremony and take a tour of the store! Our P. Buckley Moss raffle drawing will also be held.
The following dates have been set up for shoppers to apply for the 2014 Christmas Store:
- Saturday, Oct. 4th at the Salem Senior Center (110 Union Street, Salem) – 9:00 a.m. to Noon (please use back door at Chapman & W. Burwell Streets)
- Saturday, Oct. 25th at the Vinton Senior Center (820 E. Washington Avenue, Vinton) – 9:00 a.m. to Noon
- Saturday, Nov. 1st at the Taylor Masonic Lodge (1200 Texas Street, Salem) – 9:00 a.m. to Noon
- Saturday, Nov. 15th at the Brambleton Center (3738 Brambleton Avenue, Roanoke – near Cave Spring Corners) – 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
You will need to bring the following items with you to apply:
- Photo ID (must have correct address)
- Proof of Income (pay stubs, award letters, etc.)
- Social Security Card for all listed on application
- Proof of current residence (copy of lease, most current utility bill, etc.)
Families must reside in Roanoke County, City of Salem, Town of Vinton, or Craig County.
December 11th, 2014 (Thursday) – Christmas Store Open House – 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Join us for our ribbon-cutting ceremony and take a tour of the store! Our P. Buckley Moss raffle drawing will also be held.