The following dates have been set up for shoppers to apply for the 2012 Christmas Store:
- Thursday, Oct 11th at the Salem Senior Center (110 Union St. in Salem) – Noon to 4:00 p.m. Please enter at back door on Chapman & W. Burwell St.
- Saturday, Oct 20th at the Vinton Senior Center (820 E. Washington Ave in Vinton) – 9:00 a.m. to Noon
- Saturday, Nov. 3rd at the Taylor Masonic Lodge (1200 Texas Street in Salem) - 9:00 a.m. to Noon
- Saturday, Nov. 17th at the Brambleton Center near Cave Spring ( 3738 Brambleton Avenue, Roanoke) - 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
You will need to bring the following items with you to apply:
- Photo ID with current address
- Proof of Income (pay stubs, award letters, etc.)
- Social Security Cards for all listed on application for verification
- Proof of Residence (copy of lease, most current utility bill, etc.)
Families must reside in Roanoke County, Salem, Vinton, or Craig County.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.