The following dates have been set up for shoppers to apply for the 2015 Christmas Store:
- Saturday, Sept. 26th at the Salem Senior Center (110 Union St. in Salem) – 9:00 a.m. to Noon Please enter at back door on Chapman & W. Burwell St.
- Saturday, Oct. 10th at the Vinton Senior Center (820 E. Washington Ave in Vinton) – 9:00 a.m. to Noon
- Saturday, Oct. 24th at the Taylor Masonic Lodge (1200 Texas Street in Salem) – 9:00 a.m. to Noon
- Saturday, Oct. 31st at the Brambleton Center near Cave Spring ( 3738 Brambleton Avenue, Roanoke) – 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
You will need to bring the following items with you to apply:
- Photo ID with current address
- Proof of Income (pay stubs, award letters, etc.)
- Social Security Cards for all listed on application for verification
- Proof of Residence (copy of lease, most current utility bill, etc.)
- Please know clothing sizes for those eligible
Families must reside in Roanoke County, City of Salem, Town of Vinton, or Craig County.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.